Wednesday, November 4, 2015

DIY| Play Makeup




Haidyn is in the stage where she has to do what I’m doing, whether it be cooking, cleaning or putting on makeup! I can’t help but love my mini me by my side mimicking everything I do.  I love when she sits on the bathroom counter with me to just pretend like she’s putting on makeup. She memorizes every move I do just to mimic it moments later.  I figured since she loves mimicking me why don’t I make her set of “makeup” for her to use and play with.  She can actually get carried away with dramatic play without making a mess unlike actual makeup. You can create this project for your little one simply by re-purposing your old makeup empties!


DIRECTIONS


  1. Reusing old makeup empties, fill them with any nail polish. * You can use your own nail polish or any cheap one you can find at your local drug store.
     

  2.   Let the polish air dry completely in their respective containers for 1-2 days.
  3.   After drying process your little one is ready to play with all of their new “makeup”!

0 comments:

Post a Comment