Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Retail Therapy


My mini has been sick all thanks to teething. I swear, it's probably the worst feeling in the world being so helpless in the battle of new teeth. Of course, she has to be the overachiever in the teeth department . She just had to start cutting 4 teeth at the same time, once again. Poor thing. 

 
Lola tried to cheer her up with some retail therapy this weekend. Fever or not, she was going to try her very best to get up and out of bed just to spend some time with her Lola at Target. My mom found the cutest toy cart. Haidyn led by example putting everything she could into her cart. Despite losing her voice this weekend and being sick, she made sure to greet everyone that said " How cute!" to at Target. 



I never thought that I would see the day that I would see a little part of my mama rub off on me and then on Haidyn.  If you can't already tell: we love to shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment