Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Melaluca EcoSense Safer for Your Home Pack -Product Review

Going green in our home was not very important until Haidyn came into our lives. I realized that her well being is important so much so that we should convert our home.  I've read about The Honest Company and for months I couldn't get myself to commit to their products.  However, when I was introduced to Melaluca I was blown away from the get go.

Haidyn's daycare uses all of these products. Having a center that wasn't full of bleach and really took into account the well being of every child there is really important to us. These products are natural and backed by a pharmaceutical company that you can actually count on. *And for those of you wondering about the bleach, bleach is used once something in the center goes viral.* I saw, for myself, what these products did to her center-which is huge for us. What got me is the fact that their products don't need child safety caps because their products have no chlorine bleach, ammonia, harsh chemicals and formaldehyde. Everything is super-concentrated, no fillers and no phosphates. How amazing is that? Every product is like that. 
We didn't want Haidyn to have the health problems that we have. I have eczema and Waymon has asthma. We know that we may not be able to prevent those two things, but we would like to try to avoid it. Everything in our house is slowly converting (with exception to our food). I'm a believer.  A lot of people are skeptical about the cost of these kind of products, but it's all worth it. It's cheaper than what we use to spend on our household products FOR BETTER PRODUCTS! My house is cleaner and I loving know that everything is natural and no harsh chemicals are being used in our home anymore. 




This pack comes with the following:

-Sol-U-Mel Botanical 2x Concentrate Disinfectant
          This took place of my Bleach. ( I still have some on hand for if we get viral ). I use this on everything that I need to be clean. Usually it's Haidyn's seat or my Kitchen sinks.
-Sol-U-Mel 3-in-1 Cleaner
  I use this for my stain remover. I've seen people use this to get rid of permanent marker off of walls. I use this for removing the rancid smell from Haidyn's bottles. ( Sometimes it just gets left :/ ) It gets sprayed onto our carpets before vacuuming and in our gross trash cans. 
-Tough & Tender Multi-purpose Surface Cleaner
  This cleaner can be used for almost every surface. I use this for cleaning my table, counter tops, stove top     and microwave. 
-Tough & Tender Muli-Purpose Surface Cleaner Wipes
  I use this at work to clean my work area. It's very similar to Lysol Wipes. 
-MelaMagic Heavy Duty Cleaner
 I've used this to mop our floors and to clean our oven. 
-Tub & Tile Bathroom Cleaner
 This cleaner cleans our bathtub, toilet and bathroom sinks. This will make your bathtub shine, believe me I   made it happen with little effort. 
-No Work Daily Shower Cleaner
  I sprayed this after we've showered. It smells amazing! 
-Rustic Touch Furniture Polish
Everything wood gets this polish. It shines like nothing you've ever seen. 
-Clear Power Glass Power
This replaced our windex. WOW! Our mirrors are clean. 
-Diamond Brite Automatic Dishwasher Detergent
This is for our dishwasher. I love how these pods are everything I need to wash our dishes. It does a better job than our old pods. 
-Lemon Brite Hand washing Liquid
 This bottle alone can wash 500 dishes. I love the smell of this and it cuts through grease like a dream. I also got a Green Apple one. :) 
-Prespot 4x Laundry Stain Remover
This is something I use on all of our stains. It's the best stain remover I've ever used. It gets rid of Haidyn's everyday messes and Waymon's old dirt stains from work or skating. 
-MelaPower 6x Laundry Detergent (48-load)
This detergent does not fade the color of your clothes. It doesn't take much for you to use it either. I also don't have to use a baby detergent for Haidyn because this is safe for everyone's skin type due to there not being any harsh chemicals. 
-MelaBrite 6x Brightener (48-load)
This would be your oxyclean. It brightens everything. 
-MelaSoft Liquid Fabric Softener (48-load Clean Cotton)
This stuff smells like heaven and it's not overwhelming like most fabric softeners. 
-MelaSoft Dryer Sheets (100-count Clean Cotton)
-Revive Fabric Freshener 
This took place of our Febreeze! 
*2 micro-clothes, seven labeled spray bottles , laundry pump and 2 Drain-Back caps.


All of these products cost me 120.00  and that's including shipping and taxes. Please tell me where and how you can beat that. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment