Friday, August 22, 2014

Flashback Friday- Baby Wells 2014

I can't tell you how much I love the way Haidyn looks at me. It makes me feel like I am the most important and beautiful person in this world. She sees all the good in me and nothing else. She depends on me and wants nothing more than to spend every minute with me, even if she's sleeping. 
Motherhood has been such an amazing journey for me thus far. I didn't think I would ever be good at being a Mom, but if I must say so myself I'm not doing half bad. When we planned to start our family we had no idea it would change everything we knew about our lives.  We look and do everything differently, always keeping in mind that we have someone looking up to us as her role model even if she is so small. She rocked our world from day one and she is always the best part of our day. Not a day goes by that Waymon and I don't smile and gawk over our little girl.  
This is the first time I've complied all of my weekly pictures from my pregnancy and it brings tears to my eyes. I can't believe how much she's grown. I'm in for a lifetime of crying because I'm the typical Mom that cries at every milestone and every time I reminisce. I'm glad I captured my most precious time with her. I hope that one day she'll see it and love it as much as I do. 
I would never change the timing of her blessing us with her presence. I can't imagine a day without my best friend. 


       
                                       







                   
    
            


    

 





































0 comments:

Post a Comment