Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week in Pictures: Mom's Birthday!


This past week we celebrated my mom's birthday:) *Que in the Birthday singing! * 

This woman is one of the most amazing people I've ever met in my life. The strength, love and humor that pours out of this woman is contagious. I've never really had any heroes in my life, but I hope that one day I will be half the woman that she is.

We took her out to Red Robin for dinner so that we could get someone to sing "Happy Birthday" to her. The look on her face when they came over was priceless. I captured everything on video on my phone. She was shocked and a little embarrassed, but I'm glad she had a good time.

After dinner, we went back to the house where Waymon showed her a thing or two on the drums and guitar. She was trying to capture her inner rock star while playing and I think she did a pretty good job. Don't you think? Now if only she would actually learn how to play :)

A day in our house is never dull and always so full of love. It was an incredible week.































0 comments:

Post a Comment