Monday, February 17, 2014

Pineapple Week


How far along? 31 weeks and 4 days!  We're now counting down single digit weeks! OH MY GODDDDD! 


Total weight gain/loss:  139.4 this week , same as last week.  An overall weight gain of 20.4! 

Maternity clothes? Just Old Navy Maternity Jeans and leggings. I haven't really had to change much of my wardrobe except for my jeans.  

Stretch marks? Nope! 

Sleep:  I'm always tired now, but what's been helping is sleeping earlier! Who would've thought of that? ha Baby girl does get restless in the middle of the night which makes mommy the same way too.

Best moments this week:
-Seeing Sass freak out over baby girl's movement. Haha Sass completely freaked and didn't want to be near my belly anymore. 
-Having our late birthday dinner with my in laws at Grimaldi's this past weekend. I love seeing both of them and just conversing over food. The conversation is always great with them.
-Glucose test! I finally completed the glucose test haha. It took me long enough!  That's what I get for procrastinating! I realized that I'm not as afraid of needles as I think I am.

Miss anything? I miss laying on my stomach while sleeping. I had a vision that after giving birth I laid on my stomach and was thrilled ha . Chances of that actually happening are slim to none haha

Movement: All the time! 

Food cravings: Does hot chocolate count as a food? I haven't been really hungry this past week, but I've been consuming so much liquid. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope! .  

Gender: mommy's twin<3  

Labor signs: Nah! 

Symptoms: Back aches and burning sensation on top of my tum. 

Belly button in or out? In! But I think it's slowly making itself an outie 

Wedding rings on or off? On!! 

Happy or moody most of the time:  VERY VERY HAPPY! 

Looking forward to:  Baby shower planning, baby shower attending, having a baby :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment