Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beginning Workout!

I know that a lot of people are curious as to what EXACTLY what I'm doing. So I figured that I would write here for everyone to see. The more people getting in fit the happier the world will be right?!?


DAY ONE: Legs

Leg extensions 4x10
Hamstring curls machine 4x10
Squats (1 warm up set, 3 regular) 4x10 * I did assisted at first.*
Lunges (standing in place, one leg at a time) 4x10
Good mornings 3x15 (holding plate)
Calf raises 4x10

DAY TWO: Abs & Shoulders

30-45 second rest in between sets

Planks 3x60 seconds
Standing oblique crunches 25lb plate
Bicycle kicks 5x30
V-ups on bench 5x20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upright Rows Pulley Machine 4x10
Side Lateral Raises 5x10
Front Lateral Raises 5x10


DAY THREE: Back

Lat Pulldown 4x10
Back Flies 5x15
Bentover Rows 4x10

DAY FOUR: Chest

Incline dumbbell press 4x10
Chest flies 5x15
Bench Press 4x10
Push Ups 3x10

DAY FIVE:  Bi's, Tri's, Calves


Dumbbell curls 4x10
Skull crushers 4x10
Standing calf raises 5x20
Hammer curls 4x10
Tricep extensions 4x10
Donkey calf raises 4x10

* Every day I did 30-45 minutes of cardio as well as 200 jumping jacks at the end of my workouts.  When I didn't have much to do on a workout day I did more cardio. Along with this excercise regime I drank 1 gallon of water per day. Trust me you get dehydrated easy!  I also ate five times a day every three hours.

This is what I just started with. I've added more workouts that I started to do experiment more. If you do happen to give these a shot please let me know. Give me some feedback on what you did or didn't like in these. Thank you for your support. I will always support those who want to lead a better life.

:) J9

0 comments:

Post a Comment