Wednesday, May 15, 2013

STRESS.ANXIETY.LIFE

I'm guilty of not writing here in a looooong time. I started strong but lost my momentum. (What a shocker that is because it seems I have the attention span of a fly) :) I've decided that in getting fit and healthy it doesn't just deal with my body and what my muscles look like: it also includes being happy and healthy with the mind and soul. I want to make sure that I am getting fit and healthy through and through. I don't want to half ass this journey. If I'm not happy and content with everything in my life how will I honestly make progress in my body?

As many people know, I am a workaholic - that might even be an understatement- and with everything hectic at work it's taken a bad toll on me . It's take such a bad turn for me at work that I needed to step back from it all and decide that I need to fix me. I've taken a personal vow to disconnect myself from social networks (because I don't want to be too wrapped into it) and focus on me and what I like to do instead of IG and FB and tweet... I'm guilty of letting things get to me that shouldn't get to me. I need to know that I am a good person and that this too shall pass....

My journey on a healthier mind, body and soul is in progress...


peace & love.


J9

0 comments:

Post a Comment