Friday, January 18, 2013

Smoothie Fever!

I love love love sweets so when I had to cut them out of my diet it was bittersweet for me. However, with lots of pintersting ( I know that's not a word) I found some smoothies/shakes that satisfied my sweet tooth cravings.


Apple Pie Smoothie

 5 almonds
 1 small red apple
 1  banana
 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
 3/4 cup almond milk
 1 tsp  sprinkle of cinnamon
 3/4 scoop of protein choice ( I enjoy Gold Standard Whey Protein in French Vanilla Creme)
 *ice if wanted
 * magic bullet.



Carrot Cake Smoothie

4 carrots juiced
3/4 cup almont milk
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 frozen banana
1/2 tbl flax seeds
3/4 scoop of protein choice
*magic bullet

I know that I don't have any pictures of mine on here but I promise to post more pictures each week. If you do make either (or both) of the smoothies let me know how you like them!


:) J9

0 comments:

Post a Comment