Monday, January 15, 2018

January Meal Prep | Week Three



We’re back at it with our meal preps! Actually to be honest we were always on it. We actually spent an entire year prepping but failed to blog it because I’m lazy af and didn’t have time to do it, but we’re turning a new leaf and making sure that I’m staying on top of everything for those of you who still give a crap of what we’re eating on a weekly basis. I personally love seeing what everyone is eating weekly. If there is any recipe at all that you want to see more of please let me know and I would love to break it down via  recipe for all of you😊


JANNINE MEAL PREP



BREAKFAST – Coffee and Almond milk

SNACK 1 – Protein Shake and Fruit


LUNCH – Breakfast Quesadillas /OR/ Pizza Spaghetti Squash “Pasta”


SNACK 2 -   Cheese Sticks


DINNER - 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein


WAYMON MEAL PREP

BREAKFAST – Coffee and Almond milk

SNACK 1 – Protein Shake and Fruit


LUNCH – Breakfast Quesadillas /OR/ Pizza Empanadas



2018 diets around here are not that much different. I’ve gone through whole 30 during the last part of 2017 and hated it . Seriously, I did . My body was a lot happier when it wasn’t on that strict of a diet. Now, I’m reverting back to my days where I follow a much simpler meal plan. My eating goal this year is to incorporate everything that I love in my meal preps with making almost no sacrifice ! I want to find healthier ways to create the meals that I love . I don’t want to starve myself and I don’t want to say that I wont eat “this” or “that” . I’m getting ready to work out more and incorporate a running regime into my life just o spice things up.

As for Waymon, I believe he’ll be heading back to the gym and trying to get some running in too. Frankie ( our new pup) is very high energy and thinks that a 3 mile run is a walk in the park. So trying to keep up with him is our physical goal this year. ( just kidding but seriously it is).



0 comments:

Post a Comment