Monday, January 29, 2018

80 Day Obsession | Week one


I needed a swift kick in the ass the start of the year. I had all of the best intentions of working out all week and I just couldn't do it. I was bored of the workouts and not excited at all. I made every excuse to not workout and I hated it. Working out is the only time of the day that I get to myself and sometimes it's not even that. So for me to not workout, it takes a lot out of me because I didn't have that little time to myself. Mom's all of you out there know this struggle too. Shower/ toilet time is not your alone time. I was waiting to start this program in February, but I couldn't wait any longer and started it last week. I was ready for a change. 



I sucked it up and started this new program and brought myself to a whole new mindset. I saw everyone's one week progress and couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that their results after only one week were that amazing. So I gave it a week and believe it or not this program works. I can't believe that I've made that much progress in just one week. My stomach is flatter, my obliques are getting more defined and my booty is getting a little raise! One week guys! ONE WEEK. Let's see what next week will bring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment