Monday, January 29, 2018

January Meal Prep | Week Five



It's another busy week in the Wells household. I'm trying to keep my head on straight while I juggle life. That seems to be the story of my life! Right now, work has got me swamped and this meal prep is saving my life. I'm starting to become chained to my desk. But, I'm honestly thinking about meal prepping dinners to ( to a certain extent) . Which I'm sure that I'm going to do soon. Waymon's already convinced!  This is another week inspired by the Pioneer Woman but with a healthier twist! Shout out to Waymon for taking pictures of this week's meal prep! Little secret behind the scenes of these pictures is that I stand on our bar stools to take these pictures and because I'm so sore from this week's workouts I couldn't even get up on the stool. :( So my wonderful husband stood on this stool, feeling all kinds of foolish just so I could have a blog picture :)


OUR MEAL PREP
BREAKFAST – Coffee and Almond milk
SNACK 1 – Protein Shake and Fruit
SNACK 2 -  Blackberry Overnight Oats 



LUNCH – Chicken (Tofu)  Bake w/ Brussel Sprouts and Rice  /OR/ Smothered Pork Chops w/ Mashed Potatoes and Veggies 




DINNER – 2 cup veg, 1 3/4 cup protein

0 comments:

Post a Comment