Monday, September 11, 2017

September Meal Prep | Week Two- Whole 30 Challenge




Week 2 of Whole 30 if underway and I’ve made a meal prep plan to help us to succeed this week. It’s going to be a rough workout week for me as I enter week 2 of round 2 of Shift Shop, but I know I will make it through! This workout has you take supplements to get though the workouts and I’m so pleased that I haven’t taken ANY SUPPLEMENTS for either of the rounds so far. I can’t believe that. I honestly didn’t think that was going to be a real thing for me, but I’m living proof that good whole food will do the trick. You’ll see the Lara Bars here because we’re using them for emergencies ONLY. Waymon works crazy hours and sometimes has to run out of the house quickly so these are for him. Kudos to my hubs because cutting off sugar cold turkey has been rough for him. My meal prep from the Shift Shop limits me quite a bit so it’s very difficult for me to keep up with the Whole 30 AND Shift Shop, but I’m doing my best to keep within the meal prep limits.

JANNINE MEAL PREP  

BREAKFAST – Crustless Ground Turkey, Turkey Bacon Veggie Egg Bake and Salsa
(1.5 PROTEIN,1 VEGGIE)



SNACK 1 –Fruit Smoothie Bowls w/ Grain Free Granola
(2 FRUITS, 1 CARB, 1 ORANGE) 

LUNCH – Chicken Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein w/ Mixed Nuts  /OR/   Nicose Salad  w/ Mixed Nuts  

(1 PROTEIN 2 VEGETABLE 1FAT 1 CARB)

DINNER – 2 cup veg, 2 cup protein

(2 PROTEIN 2 VEGETABLE)

WAYMON MEAL PREP  

BREAKFAST – Crustless Ground Turkey, Turkey Bacon Veggie Egg Bake and Salsa
(1.5 PROTEIN,1 VEGGIE)


LUNCH – Chicken Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein w/ Mixed Nuts  /OR/   Nicose Salad  w/ Mixed Nuts  

(1 PROTEIN 2 VEGETABLE 1FAT 1 CARB)

0 comments:

Post a Comment