Monday, September 18, 2017

September Meal Prep | Week Three- Whole 30 Challenge




It’s so exciting that we’re so close to Fall! This Friday Fall is OFFICIALLY among us and I cannot even contain myself. The foods we’re creating are slowly reflecting that too. We’re creating our menu based off of the produce that’s in season or whatever I see on the Food Network. J I love creating my own version of the delicious foods I see on TV or Pinterest. I’m actually forced to do it because we can’t have a lot of the ingredients since we are doing Whole 30. Here’s to our third week of Whole 30 and my last week of cutting carbs! We’re getting so freaking close to completing this challenge!

 JANNINE MEAL PREP  


BREAKFAST – Crustless Pizza Turkey Bacon Veggie Egg Bake
(1.5 PROTEIN,1 VEGGIE)

SNACK 1 –Banana w/ Nut Butter w/ Grain Free Granola /OR/   Homemade Trail Mix
(2 FRUITS, 1 FAT, 2 TSP) 

LUNCH – Chicken Veggie Noodle-less Soup /OR/   Butternut Squash Steak Salad 

(1.5 PROTEIN 2.5 VEGETABLE)

DINNER – 2 cup veg, 2 cup protein

(2 PROTEIN 2 VEGETABLE)


WAYMON MEAL PREP  

BREAKFAST – Crustless Pizza Turkey Bacon Veggie Egg Bake
(1.5 PROTEIN,1 VEGGIE)

LUNCH – Chicken Veggie Noodle-less Soup /OR/   Butternut Squash Steak Salad 

(1.5 PROTEIN 2.5 VEGETABLE)


0 comments:

Post a Comment