Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Kid-Friendly Halloween Treat Bags


You know that I can’t stay away from a good Halloween DIY especially for the kids! I’m assuming that Haidyn’s class is having a little Halloween bash (I honestly didn’t even ask oh well!). And since my current obsession is anything by the pioneer woman I recreated her popcorn balls with my own twist for the kids.




Waymon even stepped in on the action in whipping up these bad boys. (How did I get so lucky with my guy huh? ** insert gushing wife here).  Guys these popcorn balls are easy to make and are to. die.for. If you ever have the chance to make them, DO IT! You will not be sorry. Haidyn even got to decorate them for her friends!


We decided to make these since it was a lot cheaper and better for the kids instead of giving the usual candy. It was tempting tho to just buy it and get it over with, but it wouldn’t be me if I didn’t DIY it. Haidyn choose the special gift for her friends (bubbles) as well as the cool Halloween bags to put them in. I can’t wait ‘til she surprises her class with these!









Happy almost Halloween !






0 comments:

Post a Comment