Monday, May 20, 2013

New Leaf. New Life.

To counter the negativity that I've recently been going through in my life I've decided to rid myself of all of it. None of it is good for the heart, body, soul and etc. I want to make sure that none of it comes back. At this point in my life I want to worry about being happy in the life I'm living rather than walk on egg shells in my own life. I can control everything in my life.


I've decided to take up a few things to cleanse my life:

1. Yoga
2. Keeping a journal
3. Daily Meditations called "365 Tao" by Deng Ming-Dao
4. Personal reading
5. Transform Your Life - A year of awareness practice by Cheri Huber
6. Listening to empowering podcasts

All of these things have been keeping me occupied with bettering myself. I realized that by doing things for me it's not selfish, but empowering . I want to simply my life and do it without unnecessary burden. Opening my eyes to peace and the wonderful things in this world really makes a difference. I feel better of what I can do with changing so little. I know it's only a matter of time in which this way of life won't be something I make time for it'll be something that become my habit. When positivity flows in life it will overcome any bad that may come. All good from here. ..




Peace & Love

J9

0 comments:

Post a Comment