Thursday, May 16, 2013

Regrets...

Funny how such a small word makes such a big difference in one's life. Every decision has a consequence, every move has a consequence and so does every thought has a consequence. Consequences is what we're surrounded by: good or bad. 


I don't want to have regrets in this life. I want to do what I've always wanted. Every rash thought, every item on my bucket list, every thing I've ever dreamed of . And why shouldn't I? I only have one life . I only have one chance to do things right . 

I've always thought that a plan would dictate my life because that would make me happy and soon I realized that I was happiest when nothing went according to plan, when I was terrified of what was coming next because I simply didn't know what I expect . I love that essence of spontaneity that the surprises my life has thrown at me. I can handle it all because I know that I wouldn't take something on that I know I couldn't conquer. I refuse to be stopped. I refuse to be doubtful . 

And I can't wait until I'm whole


Peace & Love 

J9

0 comments:

Post a Comment