Friday, May 24, 2013

Beginning Yoga @ The Studio-Reno

It's an AMAZING morning when you wake up feeling refreshed because of a late night yoga class. WOW! It was my first REAL yoga class with an instructor- Ashley Peck-  and I have to say it was really inspiring as well as enlightening to go to an actual class. I love my instructor and can't wait to take more classes from her. The class I attended last night was the "Hatha Flow" class. This class was easy to follow and really uplifting because there was no 'beginner's anxiety' that I thought there would be. Everyone was there for them and not to judge anyone else: which is refreshing. The latter made the class much easier for me because I was nervous for my first class.

I signed up for the "Unlimited Introductory Month" for $40 at "The Studio" here in Reno and I can honestly say it's worth it. This place is peaceful, calming, clean and everyone is so nice. A good friend of mine signed up for the trial run because we are beginner yogis :) and we can't get enough. We've signed up for mulitple classes just to try them all. It's definitely addicting because the atmosphere is so zen. I encourage everyone to go check out "The Studio" even just for a drop in class and enjoy this place.

This upcoming week I'll let everyone know about the other classes I've taken. :)




PEACE & LOVE



J9

0 comments:

Post a Comment