Friday, December 9, 2016

Holiday Cards


We’ve attempted to get Christmas cards to be sent out every year, key word is attempted. We tend to move at this time of the year every single year which means that I don’t get to send out my cards because I’m so busy running around. This year, thanks to our move (before December)  I finally had time to sit down and get my Christmas cards together and basically just get my shit together.   It would be a shame not to since we did so much this year. Jon and Josh also made an appearance on this year's cards! Our cards wouldn't be complete without my brothers. Creating the perfect card for our family is definitely one of my favorite things to do and will definitely be one of our Christmas traditions . 



holiday cards // stickers target  // washi tape similar








0 comments:

Post a Comment