Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday Favorites



Lately, we’ve been so busy around here that we’ve barely had time to catch our breath from all of the excitement. Every weekend is jam packed with something fun to do with friends and family. We're only weeks away from Christmas and I just can't hide my excitement! I just go a little overboard during the holidays , but can you blame me? GG Revival has made my heart so happy this past month that I still can't believe it's out and I can watch it over and over again!

Most of you know that I'm guilty of being a  GG'aholic. ( Yes I did name my dog after Rory.) And searching through Etsy for some of my Christmas gifts this year and I stumbled upon this shop that makes the most unique earrings. I snagged of course the GG crew, but also had custom ones of Haidyn and Rory. Haidyn loves when I wear them !  

If you’ve been looking for the best transition color from Fall to Winter nails.  I love this the Essie color and this one.   Pair this color with this gel top coat and you will explode! Bye bye salon days. 


After being in SoCal I’ve been obsessed with all Lush products especially this daily cleanser and this coffee facial scrub. Yes, your girl found coffee facial scrub and it’s to die for.  
Your skin will be the softest it's ever been.

I’ve always been such a Pinterest gal when it comes to recipes, but lately our dinners are all from The Pioneer Woman. This cookbook is great for weeknight meals and even dinner with guests. Everything this woman makes is amazing. P.S our Thanksgiving menu was from her too and our Christmas one will probably be too.

Eyeliners that last all day and have great color payoff is close to heaven on earth. This eyeliner lasts me 8+ hours and I can’t get enough of it. Another beauty life saver is this magic balm. It really is magic. It does everything and I will damned if I have to live without it. I'm still trying to get to Ulta to get my hands on it again!

Speaking of magic, as I try to transition our home to be greener I am also doing my best to change up my skincare products. This towelette by Yes To is unbelievable. It will get everything and I mean everything off of your face. I can't wait to try all of the towelette. Let's be honest, sometimes I'm just too lazy to wash my face after a long day. Now, I don't have to feel so guilty . ;) 


 Can you believe that we’re almost done with 2016?  It’s insane! We’re totally done with Christmas shopping and just waiting a little bit longer to put up our lights. . I also don’t want to miss anytime with the family during this time of year. I want to be fully present.  Now, that things have slowed down a bit I finally get to share some of my favorites this Friday.
Happy Friday Ya'll! 
XOXO 





0 comments:

Post a Comment