Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Muffin Pan Cookies

I hate that sometimes my cookies are oddly shaped and that only some are gooey. So I decided that if I put the cookie batter into muffin pans that they would all turn out perfectly round and gooey! A win-win!! The recipe below is my chocolate chip cookie recipe- the simplest cookie recipe I could whip up. 


Ingredients:

  1. 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
  2. 1 teaspoon baking soda
  3. 1 teaspoon salt 
  4. 1 cup butter ( 2 sticks), softened 
  5. 3/4 cup sugar 
  6. 3/4 cup brown sugar
  7. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  8. 2 large eggs
  9. 2 cups of chocolate chips 

Directions: 
  1. Preheat oven to 375°F
  2. In a large bowl combine butter, eggs, sugars and vanilla extract and beat until creamy. 
  3. Stir in chocolate chips 
  4. Combine flour, baking soda and salt and add in to mixture. 
  5. Drop a tablespoon of the batter into each muffin compartment. and repeat until batter is gone. 

  6. Bake for 9-11 minutes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment