Friday, May 9, 2014

Third Trimester Essentials



I'm completely late on this post, but it's better late than never. :) My last trimester went by fast! Before I knew it our baby girl was already here with us. These few things kept me sane and made me feel normal my last few months of being pregnant. 
  1. Re-heatable Rice Bag- I don't know what I would've done without this bag. It was given to me as a gift during Christmas and I haven't been able to live without it. I used this for my back pain. 
  2. Water- I wasn't really interested in food during my last few months, but I was always so parched. I wanted more and more liquid. 
  3. What to Expect App- This app helped me keep educated on what was happening to me and the baby. It gave me daily tips on what to do to feel normal and what to prepare for. 
  4. Pillow- I used a pillow between my legs to help me sleep better at night. Most of you know, I was pretty huge during my last months and it was extremely difficult to fall asleep. My mother-in-law taught me this trick. 
  5. Equate Baby Oil- Though I did get stretch marks due to baby girl being big for my size, I still tried to keep moisturized. I found out that I was allergic to every other oil out there to help with stretch marks, so I played it safe with this stuff. 
  6. Body Shop Orange Body Butter- I smelled like an orange for the last couple of months. :) I used this lotion for my belly as well. 
  7. Old Navy Active Sports Bras- I really hated wearing bras my last trimester. All of my old bras didn't fit my bust before and if they did, they just hurt so bad. These sports bras saved my life! 
  8. Be Maternity Be Band- After a while my belly belt irritated my belly and I had to use the band instead. It held my pants up better than the belt did. 
  9. Black Flats- These were the only comfortable shoes I could find during my last few weeks. They matched everything and they didn't hurt my already swollen feet. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment