Monday, May 12, 2014

One Month Favorites


These were my favorites for my first month with Haidyn. 

  1. Medela Washable Nursing Pads- I'm a huge fan of anything reusable and these were perfect. It soaked up any leaking and when they needed to be cleaned I threw them into the wash. 
  2. Bright Stars Vibrating Baby Bouncer Chair- This bouncer was a gift and it is probably one of the best things we've gotten. This bouncer helps us when everyone's hands are full at home and we need to put Haidyn some where. This bouncer entertains her so much. 
  3. Cloud B Twilight Turtle - We have this turtle next to Haidyn when she sleeps. She looks at all of the lights from the turtle while she puts herself to sleep. It also helps me at night as it doubles as a nightlight. 
  4. Carter's Newborn Onesies- Haidyn is didn't fit a lot of Newborn clothes that we bought her. Everything we bought except for the Carter's Newborn Onesies were so big on her. These are still the only onesies she actually fits into. 
  5. Philips Avent Soothie Pacifiers- These are the only pacifiers Haidyn will take. I was extremely set on her not having a pacifier, but as soon as we got in the car from the hospital she got a little car sick and the pacifier was the only thing to help. She also was always seeking the breast even after feedings. These pacifiers help her soothe herself. 
  6. Circo Receiving Blankets- These blankets are the only ones that I've found to be long enough to swaddle Haidyn in with exception to the ones we got from the hospital.
  7. Medela Tender Care Lanolin- This brand is the only brand Haidyn doesn't mind. I've tried the other brands with her and she doesn't like the taste of it when she is feeding. 
  8. Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy - This therapy helps me out when my breasts are sore from feeding. You can use this while pumping ( if you have the same brand pump), hot/warm therapy for relieving  mastitis and plugged ducts and cold therapy for engorgement
  9. iBaby App- I've used this app since day one. It helps me track all of her feedings (breast and bottle), changings and sleep. I've worked in daycare before and there is no way that I was going to go without  keeping track of everything she does during the day. It helps both my husband and I know why she is fussing/crying throughout the day too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment