Sunday, August 25, 2019

Haidyn's Bedroom




We've revamped Haidyn's room and by revamp I mean we donated a lot of baby toys / clothes and swapped her room out with some "big girl" items. We incorporated her art on the walls and more of her favorite colors . I let her have a pick at all of the elements that went into the room because it's her room! Why wouldn't she have a say in it? My goal for her new ever changing room was to make it simple and clean without taking away the elements that made this her space. I want her to be comfortable in her room. We've never true theme in her rooms other than a similar color scheme, but this time I wanted her theme to be girl empowerment with a splash of unicorn everything.


Her room is her space and has everything she needs to play and grow. 



This space is going to change I'm sure in the next year . It's slowing  becoming the space she wants to spend the most time in.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment