Saturday, August 24, 2019

Frankie Ruins the Garden


Our backyard is tiny and cozy. We knew that we weren't up for taking on the responsibilities that came with a big backyard. We also don't need that a big space for it to feel like home. We wanted to make the most out of the space we have .  I was Pinterest inspired to make our little space our own this past spring. We thrifted as much as we could just so it would be cozier. We spent the spring and summer months relaxing and just talking outside .




Don't be fooled , this post is very old and the truth of it is that this is now the only documentation of our backyard being cute. Within, a few weeks Frankie managed to RUIN all of the cuteness. This is also my reminder to not plant cute shit with an asshole dog around ( just kidding, but not really). Waymon warned me, but I hated this space being so ugly. When I get the courage to tell him to shove it I will redo the yard. I'm not even opposed to putting fake flowers out there just so 1) Frankie CAN'T ruin them and 2) so I can't kill everything I touch. ( I only don't kill indoor plants )






Haidyn spends the most time out in the backyard and I wanted to make sure she could spend time out there without dying of a heat stroke. Since this "remodel" we bought an umbrella for a little shade behind Waymon's back. Our defense was that we were sad that Frankie ruined the yard. The excuse worked and we now have a shade :) Haidyn's face in the below picture is an accurate picture of what Waymon looked like when he saw the shade . 




0 comments:

Post a Comment