Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Gotta Catch Em All | Haidyn's 4th Birthday


Reno weather cooperated with us and allowed us to enjoy a beautiful day for our girl! This is the first time we actually got to celebrate Haidyn's birthday on her birthday and with her Uncle Jon! He hasn't been home to celebrate her birthday since she was born so this birthday was very special for everyone. We had a little gathering at our local park and invited all of our family to enjoy the day with. We aimed for a low key easy party and per usual our "easy" party turned out to be hectic. We knew something like that was going to happen, but we always aim for the best. This day also doubled as Haidyn's t ball game day. Poor girl was busy all day, but it was worth it for her as she got to spend an entire day at the park. The Pokemon themed birthday was completely Haidyn's idea because she's been obsessed with Pokemon . I swear that she's obsessed because she knows her Uncle Jon is obsessed.



We had pizza, chips, hot dogs, sausages  and cake! ( Why don't I buy this much pizza all the time?)  THIS CAKE and cookies is amazing!! I wanted to cry when I saw it. I'm already looking for every excuse to have a party and buy another cake. Link for her other amazing cakes is , here .This topped anything I would've ever imagined. It was a huge hit and I wish I still had some to devour. 




As busy as this day was , it was all worth it to see Haidyn light up with friends and family . I know that it won't be long for her to not want a big birthday party anymore , but right now I'm savoring this time that she can tell me what theme she wants for her birthday and what she wants to eat for it. How amazing is it that she chose Pokemon?!?! We're so thankful that Haidyn was surrounded with so many people that loved her. We had a blast and I'm glad that we got to share this day with all of you. Until next year! I can't wait for her new theme!








cake made by Rebecca Hock

0 comments:

Post a Comment