Monday, April 23, 2018

80 Day Obsession | Phase Three Results


I did it! I'm screaming it from every mountain top ( figuratively) that I finished this program!!!! I will be honest, when I started this program I was really down on myself . All the progress that I had in 2017 took a turn all because I didn't want to control myself during the holidays. I'm taking full ownership of my setback, but instead of making it an excuse I used it to fuel my fire for this workout program. 80 days is a long time to go through a program. It's a long time to plan out meals, workout and live life all at the same time. It sucked most of the time, but at the end of it I found out that I'm a lot stronger than I thought I was. 



BEFORE MEASUREMENTS  


 
CHEST 33.5IN
WAIST 29.5IN
HIPS 35 IN
R ARM 12 IN 
L ARM 11.5 IN 
R THIGH 20.5 IN
L THIGH 20IN 
R CALF 14.25 IN
L CALF 14 IN 
 
WEIGHT 122.4 LBS 
TOTAL INCHES 190.25
 

AFTER MEASUREMENTS  
 
  

 
R. ARM         12
L. ARM         11.5
CHEST          33
WAIST          29.5
HIPS               35.5
R. THIGH     20.5
L. THIGH     20
R. CALF       14
L. CALF       14
 
WEIGHT 123.4 LBS 
TOTAL INCHES 190
 
 PHASE ONE VS PHASE THREE 

 
 TOTAL INCHES  190 IN
OVERALL INCHES GAINED 7.25 IN
INCHES LOST SINCE LAST ROUND  0 IN
 

PHASE TWO VS PHASE THREE


 
WEIGHT            123.4 LBS
OVERALL WEIGHT LOST  3.4 LBS
WEIGHT GAINED SINCE LAST ROUND 1  LB
 
 
This program I wanted to break free from the scale. I wanted to break away from the punsihing myself inside and out for eating something that I was craving . I'm not completely broken from the scale nor am I close to getting rid of the let down I have for myself from time to time because of the scale but I'm getting close to it . I have to remind myself that the scale isn't the final approval if I worked hard during a program. One day I will stop using the scale as a crutch, but until then I'm celebrating this little victory!  I gained weight and inches and I still look smaller than when I started! WIN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment