Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Oh Lolai Wells



On Decemebr 5th we lost a big piece of our family, Haidyn’s partner in crime and my very best friend. It’s taking everything in me to write this post for all of you. Honestly, it took me a week to do it because I couldn't get all of my thoughts and emotions down quick enough without crying.  Explaining to Haidyn that Rory will not be with her anymore will probably be one of the hardest conversations I will have with her. She still doesn’t truly understand what happened or why it happened  - shit neither do I, but I’m glad that our Rory is in her a better place wherever she is. I hope that she knows how truly loved she really is and will always be.


I saw Rory on a facebook ad and I KNEW that I needed to have her in my life. I remember immediately texting Waymon a picture of her and told him I don’t care what we need to do but I’m getting this sweet dog. I never really had a dog before so for me to feel like this towards a dog was weird. I was attracted to her. Waymon knew how much I wanted her, even if it would mean I would do most of the work with having both girls but I didn’t give a shit. It was a rough time but I wouldn’t have it any other way.




Like any other dog, Rory was the biggest pain in my ass. But she was the best thing that ever happened to our little family. She gave us a reason to smile every morning waking up to her nosey little self. She always loved more than anything else and protective when she needed to be.  She was the best little big sister to Haidyn and I'm devastated that they don't get to grow up together a little longer as we planed, but I know if she would've had a choice to stay with us she'd be here today with us.

I would give anything to bring my girl back. She can eat all my stupid shoes, Haidyn's toys, lipsticks that she wants if only that would bring her home.Thank you Rory for all of the best times in the time that you were with us. You are so loved sweet girl.





Rest in Peace baby girl Mama, Daddy, Haidyn and Sassafras love you. 
Lorelai "Rory" Gilmore Wells 02/08/16 - 12/05/17

0 comments:

Post a Comment