Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Oh “Chicken” Tree , Oh “Chicken” Tree


 
 
 I absolutely love this time of year. Everything about this time of year, though very stressful especially as a mom, is oh so magical. I stood my ground to decorate for Christmas the day of Thanksgiving, after we ate of course. I broke the rules, but I was too excited.  I was apprehensive about the Christmas tree (or “Chicken” tree as Haidyn puts it) being up because of Rory, Sass and of course my hurricane Haidyn. But, so far Haidyn is the terroriz-er of the tree. She can’t help but examine all of the ornaments on the tree and then proceed to run away with all of the ornaments. Haidyn's favorite ornament is the one we made last year of Sass's paw print ( precious right?), while mine is our Jack Skellington ornament we got from Disneyland. 


I’ve given up trying to actually “decorate” the tree because I know that in due time all of my ornaments on my Wolfpack themed tree will be destroyed soon enough. At the end of the day, I’m just happy that my girls love this time of year as much as I do. Nothing in the world can beat the feeling of watching all of them actually enjoy this time of year and light up as the tree lights up. Being a Mom is so wonderful isn’t it? 

Here’s hoping that, that magic will stay with them forever.

 













0 comments:

Post a Comment