Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Repurposed Bread Box to Coffee Station




My mom has a habit of buying herself new things for her home and giving me the older version. I don’t mind since it’s an upgrade in our home, but when she gifted me a stainless steel bread box she had me stumped. What the heck was I suppose to do with it? We don’t leave our bread out since it’s too hot to do that. I decided to think outside the box and turn my bread box into a coffee station!


I love that it fits in perfectly with the décor of the kitchen and more importantly it hides all the clutter in the kitchen and when it comes to coffee our counter is always a mess . We upgraded our old mug tree holder (also from my mom)  to this bread box. I re-purposed my mug tree holder too, stay tuned! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment