Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Easy Vegan Brownies



My guiltiest pleasure is anything sweet. I have such a big sweet tooth, but my recent endeavor in dabbling with vegan desserts has me not only embracing my sweet tooth but it’s leaving me guiltless! Guiltless desserts is my heaven on earth. These vegan brownies only require 3 ingredients you probably already have in your home and are simple to recreate. This recipe gives you 8 delectable squares of those guiltless brownies that will have you wanting more. Don’t let “vegan” stop you from trying this recipe. I’m sure next time around I will add nuts or seeds to the mix just for a little more crunch. These brownies satisfied my sweet tooth for sure. P.S. I couldn’t wait for these bad boys to cool completely in the pan they smelt so good! I had to dig in immediately.  I totally had two squares my first night. :) 

 
INGREDIENTS

  • 3 overripe bananas
  • ½ cup almond butter
  • ¼ cup cacao powder
DIRECTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with a greased parchment paper.
  2. Mash bananas thoroughly in a medium bowl  w/ a fork. 


  3. Add in almond butter and cocoa powder into your banana mixture and combine thoroughly.

  4. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.

  5. Remove from the oven and let cool completely in the pan before slicing. (This is the hardest part!)
  6. Once cooled, cut into 8 equal pieces and enjoy!






Original recipe adapted from Fablunch 

0 comments:

Post a Comment