Friday, February 13, 2015

DIY Valentines Day Treat Bags



I wanted to make something special for the girls in Haidyn’s class.  They are a small class so I figured there’s no harm in making special Valentines for everyone.  Almost everything I got was from the Dollar store and the most expensive thing of the treats was the gold fish! I debated on what I wanted to put all of the goodies in, but I loved the cute small owl bags I found. They have a draw string to keep everything in and it too bulky when the treats are in them! I've always wanted to do DIY treats and I’m so excited that I finally get to. I paired these treats with my Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes. :) 


Inside the bag:


  • Heart bracelets
  • Heart slinkies
  • Ring pops ( for the older kids)
  • Vanilla Cupcake Goldfish
  • Animal cookies
  • Heart shaped Marshmallows


 Outside the Bag:
 I made name tags out of card stock and a little heart to say "Happy V-day Love Haidyn" . All of this was simple and fun . I didn't want to over think it all.







TOTAL COST OF VALENTINE’S : $9.00

I know I will have to get more creative when Haidyn gets into grade school on how to lower that cost, but I feel for under $10.00 I got a lot of stuff for all of her friends.


HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment