Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Working Mom Esstentials:Makeup Edition


I've found the perfect makeup combination to wear to work everyday. I don't use all of the products listed everyday, but I do use a combination of a lot of the products everyday. I like a product with high color pay off, lasts all day and inexpensive.



01. Benetint - I love using this for a quick blush . It multipurpose for your lips and cheeks. This stain is easy to use and you get so much out of the bottle.
02. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray- I use this daily to set all my make up. It will save your face even if you are in the hot sun all day. I love this because a lot of the time I have to still looked pulled together after work and this does the trick.
03. Rimmel Scandal Eyes- by far my absolute favorite mascara. It doesn't smudge and it makes my lashes long and full. It also comes in a 2 pack at Target for $9.00!!
04.Urban Decay Primer Potion- There are 4 different potions out there and I love all of them. They each of their own purpose and do such a fantastic job of keeping my eyeshadow in place all day, even if I go to the gym!
05. Urban Decay Naked Basics I- This palette is matte with exception to 1 color as a highlighter. I love this for work because everything is easily blendable and not flashy for everyday wear.
06. Elf Color Stick in Sangria & Lipstick in Posh- Absolute favorite color of the color sticks right now. It gives great color, lasts long and it isn't too flashy for the work place.
07. Elf Marble Blush - These marble blushes have great color payoff with using just a tiny bit. I also love how it give you a little bit of highlight in the blush.
08.Bare Minerals Waterproof Eyeliner- A friend let me borrow hers and I wouldn't let her have it back. It's a lovely espresso brown which isn't too heavy for the eyes at work.
09. Benefit High Beam- This highlighter is easy to use and great color payoff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment