Friday, June 27, 2014

Family Visit

My sister and her family came down to visit us last week. We don't get to see them as much as we'd like, but when we do get together there's nothing that makes my Mama happier. We spent time at our house having dinner together. Waymon and I didn't get to spend a lot of time with them because we had to work all week, but the dinners were always so nice. 

My mom busted out her recipes for our favorite dishes and had no problem making them on a whim. She was proud that she made our favorite dishes and we were happy to eat. Nothing beats a home cooked meal from Mommy. We spent time talking about our past and all of the good times we had. We talked about Jon and how much we missed our little brother... aka the best Uncle our kids have. :) He is always missed.



 Ava got to spend time with HER Uncle Waymon. Waymon loved hanging out with Kai and Ava playing video games. Ava was couldn't get enough of her boys. Kai shot up like a weed! I can't believe he is so tall now! 





 Haidyn got to meet her cousins Kai and Ava.






 Haidyn also got to meet my sister. Seeing my sister with Haidyn was so surreal.  I couldn't believe that she was holding my baby. The last time my sister was in Reno, I was taking care of her baby.



 My Mama was excited to have her girls together for the first time in a long time. We spent a lot of time taking pictures of the 3 generations of our family.










 It never seems like we have enough time together, but we can't wait until we see them again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment