Sunday, April 14, 2019

Big 5!


F I V E    Y E A R S   O L D!!!! I can't even believe that I'm typing that. I'm Jonah Hill meme screaming right now typing this.  I can't believe that my baby is five , playing all types of sports, has her own sassy personality and is going into Kindergarten this year. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was documenting all the beautiful moments with her only in the womb. Unlike last year, where she was constantly reminding me that she ISN'T my baby anymore she's reminding me that she still is my baby just a little bigger. Reassuring me that she'll never change. I wish it was that easy.  Fear has kicked in a bit with her because so many big changes are coming her way, but her fear subsides when she realizes that all of her friends are going through the same thing. 






This kid is my everything. She's not only my wonderful daughter but my very best friend. We do everything together and oddly enough we never get sick of each other. It's cliche but the relationship I have with Haidyn is the one that I always wanted growing up with my own mom. I hope that never changes between us. Unlike most kids, she is perfectly fine tagging along with me wherever I may need to go as long as she can put her two cents in .  It wouldn't be our kid otherwise would it? She's loving all the traveling we get to do in our spare time, art , basketball , baking , doing her make up and working out. She's never satisfied with not doing something. She needs to be busy from the time she wakes up to the time she goes to sleep. Relaxing is difficult to comprehend in her book. :) Wonder where she gets all that from? But in all honesty this kid is a mirror image of her Uncle Jon growing up. The questions she asks, her interests , the way she does a lot of things at home and at school are all Jon. I've given up my "twin" title with Jon to Haidyn.






Five questions for Haidyn's fifth birthday. 

1. When is your birthday and what would you like as a present? APRIL 14 and a new helmet :D ( at this point she knows her birthday presents are a scooter and an Ariana Grande concert)

2. What do you want to be when you grow up? I just want to help people. 
 

3. Who are your best friends? Lena, Mazy , Hayes , Naomi

4. What is your favorite food ?chicken and rice

5. Who do you love to listen to? Blue hair Bille Eilish and Ariana


Five things I need Haidyn to remember at the moment. 

1. Keep asking those questions . We will always try to figure out the answers to your questions. We understand that you always want to know more. There is nothing wrong with that. ! I know that most days you'd much rather just KNOW the answer to your question but one day you will most of all the answers to your questions and we'll be asking you some questions. You're learning every time you ask a question even if it seems silly. We love that you're curious. 
2. People aren't always nice , but you have to be . This is something I know you struggle with because you want to be everyone's friend. Who doesn't? Sometimes people just don't want to be friends with you for a reason that we will ever know and that's okay. That's something that you'll have to live with , but just because someone doesn't want to be your friend doesn't mean that you will turn around and be mean to them. You will still be nice, interact and play with them as if they are your friends nothing changes. Being nice doesn't cost a thing  for you to do. I would much rather you be nice that a mean girl any day. 
3. You aren't everyone else. As a girl, there is always some other girl out there that looks cooler, better, prettier and etc . Just know that you are also cooler, better, prettier and etc. You don't need to change the way you are to fit in. You're amazing the way that you are  . I'm not just saying that as your Mama . You are amazing! People want to be like too so there is no need to change who you are and what you do just to fit  in. 
4. You'll win some and lose some. We understand that being an only child kinda seems like you get to do what you want and you ALWAYS win. Let's be real and honest for a second , you will not be always winning. You do not get to throw a fit because you didn't catch a ball a tee  ball or throw a perfect basket in basketball. We've put you in sports for you to understand that you will have to earn what you get. There is no crying in any sport and you need to work on being the best if you want to be the best. Just because you believe you should be getting every line drive or shooting every perfect basket doesn't mean you will. All we want is for you to do your best  and be a team player. 
5. Your laugh is contagious. You can make anyone feel better when they see you're laughing. There is something about your laugh that makes everyone around you feel like everything is going to be alright. That includes me! You're always laughing at life and making the very best of it.  






Happy birthday Anak! Mama, Daddy, Sass and Frankie love you so much so much always. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment