Sunday, June 17, 2018

MVD | Most Valuable Daddy





It’s not a secret how much of a Daddy’s girl Haidyn is. Waymon doesn’t deny it either nor does he care to. He’s a different person when he’s around Haidyn. His tough exterior melts away when he’s with his baby girl. I've never seen my husband smile so much in his life until he's around Haidyn . He’s grown into the Dad that gets his hair brushed and did, toe nails painted , tatted with washable markers and plays with barbies.  No one compares to Daddy.




The relationship that Waymon and Haidyn have is one that I will always be envious of.  I’m not a Daddy’s girl by any means so I had no idea that being a “daddy’s girl” was a real thing so I didn’t understand how deep that love went. I love my girl but the love she has for her Daddy is different. She’s now making observations that her Daddy is the best and that ALL boys should be like him. When she sees anything about weddings or we talking about our marriage Haidyn comments on how she can’t way to get married to someone like her Daddy.  Does it get better than that?




  There is no question that Waymon is sitting on a pedestal in Haidyn's life , but little does she know that it's really her that is on a pedestal in his life. Happy Father's Day to the best daddy in the world. We love you so much. Thank you for handling our circus that we call life.



Happy Father's Day Babe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment