Wednesday, April 13, 2016

NYX Ulta Haul





Lipstick is definitely one of my must haves when it comes to makeup. When it comes to selection and affordability you can’t beat NYX.  Recently, they had a buy 2 get 1 free promo at Ulta and I knew I had to snag a few of the couple shades I’ve been dying to get my hands on. As you can tell I love my dark or nude matte colors, but I’m also trying to branch out to more spring bright colors such as pinks and corals. I’m also guilty of looking for dupes for the popular brands because I can’t justify the cost of a brand new Kylie Jenner Lip Kit to my husband. Thankfully, NYX has almost every popular color out there duped!

NYX LIP SUEDE|TEA AND COOKIES
 
NYX LIP CREAM | ANTWERP

 

NYX LINGERIE|EXOTIC 
 


NYX LIP BUTTER  LIPSTICK | CANDY BUTTONS
NYX LIQUID SUEDE | VINTAGE







0 comments:

Post a Comment