Saturday, September 28, 2019

Leave us Malone


2019 is the year of concerts for us. It feels like we've gone from one show to another in just one year. I don't mind at all since we finally got to go see MF Post Malone. I've been obsessed with Post since my nephew showed me his music when he first came out years ago . I owe my love for Post to my nephew. I'm sure I would've never came across his music if it weren't for him. 






Post served as our first rap concert and Tina's first out of state concert since coming to live in Nevada.  We took full advantage of Post playing in Sacramento and turned our outing into a little day trip showing Tina a little of Sacramento.  We shopped, thrifted and ate all the best foods. It wouldn't be a Wells trip if we didn't do the latter. 



Post was INCREDIBLE and I felt so guilty not taking Haidyn on our trip, but I know there is a next time. I recorded all of her favorite songs for her to obsess over when we got home. She was so excited to see him and then shamed me that I didn't take her with us . :) Typical Haidyn. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment