Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

I always look forward to Thanksgiving every year not just because of the food but because of the amount of time I get to spend with my family. We spent this holiday week at the movies. We’ve never been at the movies this much before, but I enjoyed it. We watched Fantastic Beasts, Wreck It Ralph and Creed II !  Haidyn loves going to the movies now which is just a plus to her movie taste! I’m sure that watching a movie on thanksgiving will be one of our new traditions.  




 
Thanksgiving day , MIL and I bundled up to walk/ run the Fernley Turkey Trot with the wonderful KAIA ladies.  She ran, I walked snail speed.  We planned a simple dinner menu with a ton of easy appetizers for us to snack on all day long. Does it get better than endless apps?   We all spent the day in comfy clothes with exception of Haidyn dressing up for pictures. Oh yes, we faked those pictures pretty well. No mini-vacation time is complete without sweats.We’re finally getting the hang of relaxing during this time of year.



 After spending a few days in Wadsworth , we sped back home to put up our Christmas tree! Oh yes, the entire house went from Fall to Winter in 2.5 seconds. Haidyn and Frankie were all about this decor change.Can you tell they absolutely love this time of the year?

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment