Friday, February 12, 2016

DIY| Toddler Valentines




Another year to get excited about Valentine’s Day! I did my best to try and buy the generic cards from Wal-Mart this Valentine’s Day for Haidyn’s class, but I couldn’t get myself to do it. It would’ve saved me a lot of time and money, but knowing myself I couldn’t do that. So here are Haidyn’s Valentine’s this year for her sweet friends at preschool.  It’s simple, affordable (it was in total $5.00) and an alternative to the candy that’s given during this time of year. Mommy WIN!


MATERIALS

  • Store bought squeezes (you can choose any type of squeeze from applesauce’s to baby food if you’d like)
  • Red poster board
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • Printout Valentine’s Day tag
  • Decorative string
  • One hole punch


DIRECTIONS 


  1. Create your fun Valentine’s Day tag and print. I used Picmonkey to create this gem. I love this website because you can do so many neat things on here!
  2. Cut out your tags and glue them onto your poster board. I decided to just cut little squares out of the poster board, but you could do any shape you want.
  3. Using your hole punch, create a hole for your string on your tag.
  4. Tie your valentine tag on your squeeze pouch! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment